Friday, July 23, 2010

More Seward Pictures

Trish here. I have more Seward pictures to share. I'm way behind Mike. He keeps you current of our where-abouts. I review and crop pictures and enjoy where we've been. Complementary personalities!

Here's a listing of the pictures I've posted this time:
- 3 during a lovely lunch we enjoyed at a harbor restaurant.
- A picture of the visitor center at the Kenai Fjords National Park - Exit Glacier in the background. (I thought I posted a great picture of the glacier, but I don't see it here now. This blog posting can be a bit frustrating.)
- 3 pictures from an afternoon at the Sealife Center. A beautiful structure containing great exhibits.
- In my last post I shared lots of pictures of murals painted on sides of buildings. This time I've included one of a mural on someone's little tiny mobile house.
- A pretty planter against a building in the downtown.
- An unusual taxi covered in dozens of wooden swan heads.
- Assorted shots representing the quaint, charming, colorful and serene character of Seward, AK.



































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment