Sunday, July 10, 2011

Guest Blogger – Trish, the amateur dog groomer

We’ve been on the road six weeks and Ranger was over-due for a haircut.   Three days ago I called several groomers in the area we are staying.  All were booked solid.  So today I bought a set of clippers and decided I’d learn how to trim him.  I watched the video that came with the clippers and gave it a try using the longest setting.  I’ve got a lot to learn, but at least he won’t be so hot now.  I will build my courage and try a little shorter clip in a week or so.  The boy is exemplary on the table, so that isn’t a challenge.  He just suffers my ineptitude stoically and looks at me as if to say, “You silly muggle.  Where’s Katy, my regular groomer?”

The top is a little flat, but he is still the cutest boy in the whole world.

Just some of the hair I took off.

1 comment: