Saturday, June 29, 2013

Canyon Road


I recorded neither the sculptors' names, nor the names of their creations.
Comments and captions are mine.



Anorexia




You're probably tired of looking at pictures of sculptures and paintings.
This will be the last bunch of art pix for awhile.  I promise.   


Kaw-Liga upgraded.


I do admire a smooth, shapely butt!
Although sorely tempted to fondle this one at length, I resisted.  
Barely.


Ursus horribilis
'Griz'




All pix in this post were taken on Canyon Road, between the 400 and 800-numbered street blocks.  This is a just a small sample of the picture-worthy pieces, plus I culled several pix that fell short of the incredibly high standards you've come to expect in this blog.  Oh yeah!



Individual bricks fitted together.  It's about 5' high.



Barb the Buffalo is totally wired and has a prickly personality.
We're talking barbed wire here - and plenty of it.


The sculptor did several of these in different sizes.
This one is largest, about 12' high.

1 comment:

  1. At long last, the answer to 'rock/paper/scissors'.
    I especially like the barn painting.
    I'm jealous of the whole Taos & Sant Fe trip, but not the heat. It is 98 in Portland today...
    Have fun with the fam in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete