Wednesday, November 25, 2020

My Favorite Quotes

 Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.  Winston Churchill  

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.  Mark Twain  

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.  John Lennon  

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.  Thomas Jefferson 

It's like déjà vu all over again.  Yogi Berra

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.  Henry Ford

Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.  Mark Twain

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky

Never miss a good chance to shut up.  Will Rogers

Ya gotta wanna!  George Carlin, et al

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in society.  Mark Twain

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.  Noel Coward.

Did your parents have any children that lived?  Full Metal Jacket  I prefer my version: Did your parents have any normal children?

You can't fix stupid.  Ron White

There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works.  Will Rogers





2 comments: