Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dwatted Wabbits

Elmer Fudd, here.  The dwatted wabbit population of LHC is ovaw the top.  The local coyote population is substantial also but obviously inadequate to ewadicate the wabbits.  Cats, dogs and coots seem to be the pwefuwed coyote cuisine, wascally wabbits awe just too dawned quick.  The pwoblem calls for wadical tweatment.  Weally!
.
The fuwwy cwittaws awe all the time eating my Meditawwanean fan palms, the wotten wascals.  I've had to take dwastic measaws, stawting with cayenne peppaw genewously spwinkled awound the plant.  Nope, that didn't do it.  Now, I'm twying a spway-on cocktail of hot peppaw sauce, gawlick, dish soap and wataw.  Twish walked thwough the gawage when I was mixing it up, said it should dawn shuaw do the job.  The stuff could puke a snake at 50 feet upwind.
.
The juwy is still out on the gawlick/peppaw cocktail tweatment.  I'm watching closely, can't wait to see dwatted wascally wabbit hop up to the plant, take a bite and stawt spitting violently - or pwomptly bawf its guts out.  Fwankly, I don't know if wabbits awe capable of spitting and bawfing.  Anyway, I'll keep you posted, twust me on that.

2 comments:

  1. What if it were Thumper? Or what if it is the soon-coming Easter Bunny? Or Flopsy, Mopsy, or Cottontail or Peter? You're just like Mr. McGregor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if it was woasted wabbit?

    ReplyDelete