Saturday, May 3, 2014

Favorite Quotes

Golf: A great walk ruined.  Mark Twain

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.  Unknown

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.  Randy Hanzlick

Fish and visitors smell after three days.  Ben Franklin

He has delusions of adequacy.  Walter Kerr

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.  Abraham Lincoln, Mark Twain, Confucius or George Elliot

We have met the enemy and he is us.  Walt Kelly (Pogo comic strip)

You can't fix stupid.  Ron White

You make me wish that birth control was retroactive.  Redd Foxx

Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks!  Laurence Kirwan

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.  Oscar Wilde

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.  Issac Asimov

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.  Jose' Maria De Eca De Queiroz

If designed by a perfect god, why are we so horribly flawed?  Mike Delaney



No comments:

Post a Comment