Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wabbits Wedux

See my post of 3-6-11 for first episode of the Wabbits saga.

By Elmer Fudd with a nod to John Updike.

The homemade bwew of gawlick and peppaw sauce didn't do it so I bought a bottle of Liquid Fence.  Pwoblem is, you have to weapply it evewy 3 weeks.  It's a woyal pain in the ass and oh my gawd, it weally stinks!  I clamp my nose shut with a clothes pin when applying the wotten stuff.  Didn't weapply it befoaw a wecent camping twip, came home to find that the fuwwy little bastawds had eaten big bunches of leaves off my owange twee.

I'm giving up on the stink-em-out appwoach, seems to stink me out more than the dwatted wabbits.  Besides, I'm not heaw in the summaw to apply it wegulawly anyway.  Gonna put a fence awound the owange twee, maybe the fan palms, too.  How high can wascally wabbits jump?  I'm thinking 2' is high enough foaw the fence; these awe just little cottontail cwitters, aftaw all, not big jack wabbits.    

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but you make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I make you laugh? I'm not: making readers laugh makes my day. There is no finer music than the sound of laughter. And no better medicine either.

    ReplyDelete