Friday, May 4, 2012

Design/Oops

The blog redesign is complete.  I'm sure many of you, my faithful readers, have found the wait unbearable, bursting as you were with unbounded admiration and praise for the creativity and sheer brilliance of the new design.  The wait is over.  It's time to gush and cheer and utter awe-struck oohs and aahs and other laudatory comments of your choosing.

Oops: the third nebula painting didn't make the cut.  Worked on it for many hours, had it pretty much completed, took a hard critical look at it yesterday, decided it was crap, applied 2 coats of KILZ over the entire canvas.  It's toast.  History.  Gone baby, gone. 

It was to be the Orion Nebula but now I'm switching to a different one, to be announced at a later date.  So, the final nebula painting will be delayed a bit.  I know you're bitterly disappointed at this devastating news.  Please believe me when I say, 'I feel your pain'.

No comments:

Post a Comment