Saturday, April 28, 2012

3 Guesses



If you really can't guess the name, I've failed miserably - or you had a deprived childhood.  Regardless, let me know and I'll enlighten you. 
Acrylic on canvas.  11" x 14"

This was my experimental canvas, used to try out various techniques like watercolor, wash, drip, cheesecloth and spattering - and to see the color interplay.  After all the screwing around, some parts looked really great, some really ugly.  I'd been trying to decide what to do with the darn thing, finally got an inspiration a couple days ago and painted the above 'masterpiece'.

Abstracted backgrounds appeal to me big time, will be using them frequently.

5 comments:

  1. 'Green Eggs and Ham, Sam I Am'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not as deprived as I thought I was.. MKG

      Delete
  3. MKG, is that you, Maureen? How ya doin and where are you these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis I. Sending you an email.

    ReplyDelete