Sunday, February 28, 2016

Totally Nuts VII

Here's yet another episode in the Nuts series, passing along the weird dreams of a sick, twisted mind.

It wasn't a large gathering, couple dozen people or so.  Didn't know the whys, whats or wheres of the event, don't even recall seeing anyone there I was acquainted with.  Maybe that's why I was leaving early.  Party pooper.  When I left the building I noticed my car was blocked in by another car, couldn't drive out of the yard the way I'd come in. 

I decided to go around to the other side of the car, see if I could get out that way.  In order to do that, I had to go through a large, 1-story building.  I went in the front door, hung a left, then a right, and entered a long, grassy hallway.  Huh?  Grass growing in an inside hallway?  Whatever.  I continued down the hallway, finally arriving at a door that opened unto a large pasture.   

Standing just outside the door was a 4-legged creature that resembled a horse, but was much slimmer. I was compelled to grab the thing's halter in my left hand, no idea why, just seemed it was what I was supposed to do.  Together, we walked back up toward where I thought my car was parked until we came upon a long picket fence of weathered wood that blocked our way.  I let go of the harness and stood arms akimbo, surveying the situation.

When I turned to look back at the critter, it had morphed into a 2-legged thing wearing a polo shirt and jeans.  Still had the same head though - minus the halter.  It nodded over to the left end of the fence, and said, "Gate."  I was flabbergasted!  "Gee, I'm sorry," I said.  "I didn't know you could talk."

That's it.  Never got to my car.  Never knew what what kind of critter it was or why I thought I needed to take it to wherever it was I was taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment